Working hard each and every day.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Writing Process

Heard of it? Mainly in the classroom correct? But how unfortunate, you can't seem to remember how to keep the sequence in your head! Never fear, Sam is here!

The Writing Process is as follows,

Planning

Drafting

Revising

Editing

Publishing

Proofreading

In short, PDREPP.
Word Poems are the best way ( I find ) that help you remember things like this. So after thinking for some time I came up with one for this process!

Prunes
Don't
Rule
Egyptians,
People,
Pay attention!

Funny no? I thought this was pretty clever. I hope that helps you with the writing process.
( From now on I'll be sure to use this in the classroom. )

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very funny. I chuckled out loud and my dog gave me a funny look. Good work!

    ReplyDelete