Working hard each and every day.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome Down The Rabbit Hole!

Not Literally of course, But welcome to my blog!

Hi! I'm Samantha ( Sam if you like ) I'm so pleased that you stumbled over here! As you can see I'm very into old fashioned movies and stories, such as "Alice In Wonderland" and "The Wizard Of Oz"! I can sing and dance ( I never said 'well') but I'm far to shy to in front of crowds. During my free time I read a lot of books, mainly from authors such as
  • Stephen King
  • Heather Brewer
  • And Michael Crichton
or anything else action packed with tasteful comedy. I'm also an artist, I work on anime and portraits as well as animals. Drawing is a very strong passion of mine. Next, as like every other kid I adore music! But mostly of different languages such as Japanese songs by "Vocaloid", German ones by "Juli" or Estonian ones by "Kerli Kõiv".I like things in English to so don't stray. I favor bands like "The Beatles","Blood On The Dancefloor","Panic At The Disco", "Korn", and "Eminem" but I could list a whole bunch more! I play video games of all sorts such as first shooters or RPG's aswell as how I love the classics. Such as "Pong" Or "Tetris". I'm a nerd who loves "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" but I'm a normal person on the outside! Really!

I'd love to hear your comments or questions about anything I've said so do please ask away. Perhaps you could ask about bands for me  to hear or games to play!
If you stuck around, thanks for reading! If you like, you can tag along on my kooky little adventures! ; )

Pack your bags!
-Sam

6 comments:

  1. Great job, Sam! Can't wait to see how your blog progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sam It's qavi.you can express empathy many staring from simpathy to understanding.Thank you XD. Peace out homedog. Plese follow my blog this is my email adress Shahamat_Qavi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sam, I'm Clarissa, from Ottawa.

    Wow, we have alot of things in common!

    Firstly, I absolutely love the movie 'The Wizard of Oz', and my favorite game is tetris!
    Isn't it addicting?
    Anyway, I hope you can come check out my blog and comment or ask questions.

    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want pigs,cows,sheep,horses,and pigs oops I know I already said pigs but I like pigs so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sam I loved your blog it was fantastic and I love the Beatles plus tetris is so much fun I bought on my Phone and play it everyday on the computer. The Movie Alice In Wonderland was amazing the old one anyways sadly I haven't seen the new one ,hope I do soon well comment to ya later.

    ReplyDelete